Party Of The Year : Just Push Play
The Best Wedding Services
We’ve been to a lot of weddings. And in terms of DJs, we’ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. But very few of them fall into the category of “the best.” Wanting to be the best is what has driven us to perfect all of our event services. And weddings are an area we truly shine.
And one of the main things we’ve picked up on over the years is the unique aspect of weddings. Every single wedding is unique and personal. Which is why we work directly with all of our clients to create the wedding they imagine. Without having to sacrifice DJ quality.
Why We’re The Best
Some people like to say they learned from the best. We like to say we learned from the rest. By observing and seeing where others fell short, we were able to hone our own skills. Another factor is our willingness to work directly with all of our potential clients. We want to get to know you and hear about your big day. And after this many successful weddings, we’re comfortable saying we’re doing something right.
The Best Services on Planet Earth
Finding the Best Wedding Entertainment
Creating the best wedding entertainment isn’t just about the right music. While that absolutely is a big part, it’s more about creating an experience.
That’s not to say we don’t care about the music. Honestly, we’re DJs at heart. One of our favorite things is seeing your reaction when we mix your favorite songs together seamlessly.
But the music is part of the overall experience. Getting to know you and working together to bring your vision to life is what it’s really all about.
- Request Taking
- Ambiance Crafting
- Lasting Memories
- Unique Impressions
OUR DJ PACKAGES
If you're looking for more than just the best music and MCing, take a look at what we offer. Save money and stress with one of our lighting packages.
Photo BoothStarts At
- For Selfie Booth when added to any DJ Package
- Can be upgraded to include high-quality photo prints
- Customizable photo template
- Online photo sharing and event planning
- The perfect addition to any event
DJ ServiceStarts At
- November 1 - March 31 or any day Sunday-Friday
- Saturdays April 1 - October 31 $100 more
- Up to 5 hours of DJ and MC service
- Sound system and wireless mic
- Wedding ceremony coverage available for as low as $150
- Online planning system
- Set-up and break-down included
- Travel to Franklin, Delaware, and Union Counties and select surrounding areas
- When combined with and DJ package
- For full control of the ambiance
- No restrictions on number of lights
- Colors to complement the venue
- High quality 9 Diode uplights
- Utilizes the space, the colors, and the music
- Perfect addition to any DJ or photo booth package
Detailed Pricing Information
Expand the sections below to read more detail about our pricing for each service.
Detailed DJ Services Pricing
- $1,095 Most dates. $1,195 for peak Saturdays in the months of April through October.
- Photo Booth - Starts at $450 Click here for more info
- Uplights - Starts at $450 Click here for more info
- LED Dance floor lighting - lighting that is synced to the beat of the music - $200
- Additional Hours - $195 per hour
- Ceremony in a Different Location - Required when you are using our microphone, our speakers, or having us play music for your ceremony outside on the same property, in a different room from the reception, or in the same room as the reception and we will be required to move or relocate equipment between the ceremony and the reception - $350
- Ceremony in the Same Location - Required when you are using our microphone, our speakers, or having us play music for your ceremony in the same room as the reception and we will not be required to move or relocate equipment between the ceremony and the reception - $150
- Extra Speakers - Suggested in your reception room for guest lists over 250 or for very large rooms - $95 per speaker
Detailed Photo Booth Pricing
- $450 when booked with DJ service
- $500 as a standalone service
- Prices are plus tax when prints or USB drive of photos are included
- All prices are plus tax when applicable
- On-site 2” x 6” prints - $350
- Nothing beats a take-home memento
- Backdrop - $50
- A simple sparkly backdrop available in gold or silver, red, blue, white, or black
- USB drive of photo booth photos - $29
- Delivered by mail after the event
- Upgrade to 4" x 6" prints - $99 for up to 5 hours
- $29 for each extra hour
- Completely custom print template - $49 and up
- You provide the design and we will work with you to get it working with our photo booth, or we can create something special just for you
- Prices vary based on the amount of customization desired
- Custom photo booth screen skins - $49 and up
- Want to totally brand our photo booth? We can make that work!
- Prices vary based on the amount of customization desired
Detailed Event Lighting Pricing
- $450 - when booked with DJ
- $500 - standalone service
Upcoming Events? Book Now
We’ll Turn Up the Volume on Your Next Event
Ryan was great to work with! He was organized, professional, and fun! We had a lot of specific details that we requested of him, and he remembered and executed them all! The music was great – we got a lot of compliments on it from guests. We loved the planning system they used! Fair price. Highly recommend.
Excellent across the board! Jillian was amazing. She was very attentive to details that we wanted, repeated info back to me to ensure accuracy, and was energetic and fun to work with. Everything came together perfectly- she helped make our day organized and personalized!
Jason at Sonus was AMAZING for our wedding. He was thorough with our preplanning meetings and was an all around nice guy to work with. He even helped with talking to our venue staff when I needed it. He kept the dance floor going and was did above and beyond what we asked. Sonus made our wedding the best party and a wonderful day!