Party Of The Year : Just Push Play
The Best Private Party Services
In terms of private parties, there’s really no set formula. We’ve seen them run the gamut from backyard BBQs to invite-only galas. And just like every event, they all require their own individual approach. Whether it’s just blending into the background or pumping up the dance floor.
When looking to create a memorable party, the DJ is an integral part. A good DJ can turn a good party into the event of the year. But a lackluster DJ sends people home early. With all the time and effort put into the planning, decorations, and guest list, why risk a mediocre DJ?
Why We’re The Best
Private functions are where our planning process truly shines. We’re designed to be able to cater to any event, no matter the size or occasion. And with our planning system, we’re able to work directly with every single client. Which is how we’re able to truly get a feel for your unique event and what it will require. That’s how we make every private event amazing.
The Best Services on Planet Earth
The Right Private Party Entertainment
Planning and coordinating a private party can seem stressful. With the right entertainment, you can breathe easy.
What guests often remember most is the fun they had. And the time they spent tearing up the dancefloor. Which is where we come in.
We’ve hosted all kinds of parties with all kinds of themes and vibes. But there was one thing they all had in common. They were events no guests would ever forget.
- Planning Ease
- Event Facilitating
- Awesome Memories
- Request Taking
OUR DJ PACKAGES
If you're looking for more than just the best music and MCing, take a look at what we offer. Save money and stress with one of our lighting packages.
Photo BoothStarts At
- For Selfie Booth when added to any DJ Package
- Can be upgraded to include high-quality photo prints
- Customizable photo template
- Online photo sharing and event planning
- The perfect addition to any event
DJ ServiceStarts At
- November 1 - March 31 or any day Sunday-Friday
- Saturdays April 1 - October 31 $100 more
- Up to 5 hours of DJ and MC service
- Sound system and wireless mic
- Wedding ceremony coverage from 1 location with 1 microphone
- Online planning system
- Set-up and break-down included
- Service provided in Franklin, Delaware, and Union Counties
- When combined with and DJ package
- For full control of the ambiance
- No restrictions on number of lights
- Colors to complement the venue
- High quality 9 Diode uplights
- Utilizes the space, the colors, and the music
- Perfect addition to any DJ or photo booth package
Detailed Pricing Information
Expand the sections below to read more detail about our pricing for each service.
Detailed DJ Services Pricing
- $895 Most dates. $995 for peak Saturdays in the months of April through October.
- Photo Booth - Starts at $450 Click here for more info
- Uplights - Starts at $450 Click here for more info
- LED Dance floor lighting - lighting that is synced to the beat of the music - $200
- Additional Hours - $195 per hour
- Ceremony in a Different Location - Required when you are using our microphone, our speakers, or having us play music for your ceremony outside on the same property, in a different room from the reception, or in the same room as the reception and we will be required to move or relocate equipment between the ceremony and the reception - $200
- Ceremony in the Same Location - Required when you are using our microphone, our speakers, or having us play music for your ceremony in the same room as the reception and we will not be required to move or relocate equipment between the ceremony and the reception - Free
- Extra Microphone for Ceremony - Add a second microphone system for your ceremony and get your choice of 2 clip-on microphones or 1 microphone on a stand and 1 clip-on microphone. Clip-on microphones only available when purchasing this add-on - $150
- Extra Speakers - Suggested in your reception room for guest lists over 250 or for very large rooms - $95 per speaker
Detailed Photo Booth Pricing
- $450 when booked with DJ service
- $500 as a standalone service
- Prices are plus tax when prints or USB drive of photos are included
- All prices are plus tax when applicable
- On-site 2” x 6” prints - $350
- Nothing beats a take-home memento
- Backdrop - $50
- A simple sparkly backdrop available in gold or silver, red, blue, white, or black
- USB drive of photo booth photos - $29
- Delivered by mail after the event
- Upgrade to 4" x 6" prints - $99 for up to 5 hours
- $29 for each extra hour
- Completely custom print template - $49 and up
- You provide the design and we will work with you to get it working with our photo booth, or we can create something special just for you
- Prices vary based on the amount of customization desired
- Custom photo booth screen skins - $49 and up
- Want to totally brand our photo booth? We can make that work!
- Prices vary based on the amount of customization desired
Detailed Event Lighting Pricing
- $450 - when booked with DJ
- $500 - standalone service
Upcoming Events? Book Now
We’ll Turn Up the Volume on Your Next Event
Ryan was great to work with! He was organized, professional, and fun! We had a lot of specific details that we requested of him, and he remembered and executed them all! The music was great – we got a lot of compliments on it from guests. We loved the planning system they used! Fair price. Highly recommend.
Excellent across the board! Jillian was amazing. She was very attentive to details that we wanted, repeated info back to me to ensure accuracy, and was energetic and fun to work with. Everything came together perfectly- she helped make our day organized and personalized!
Jason at Sonus was AMAZING for our wedding. He was thorough with our preplanning meetings and was an all around nice guy to work with. He even helped with talking to our venue staff when I needed it. He kept the dance floor going and was did above and beyond what we asked. Sonus made our wedding the best party and a wonderful day!