Memories You Can Take Home
Adding a SONUS photo booth ensures no one will forget your event. When you’ve designed the perfect day, you want people to remember it. And what better way than a take-home photo souvenir? Don’t risk guests feeling bored or left out. Photo booths aren’t just a good time day-of. They create a printed memory guests can take home. Our open-air booths are perfect for an Ohio wedding, sweet 16, or any other event. Take your event to the next level with our sleek, modern photo booths.
A Unique Experience
Why SONUS Photobooths?
A SONUS photo booth isn’t just an add-on. It’s an event within the event. When people are having a great time, they’re looking to capture that moment. Which is exactly what our photo booths offer. It’s one of the ways we create that fun and exciting vibe. And as we know, vibe creation is crucial. And guests standing around wondering what to do isn’t the right vibe for any event. With our booths, that’s not something that happens. Whether it’s to take a break from dancing or to show off that fresh new outfit, our booths bring everyone together for great photos.
MODERN AND VERSATILE
Our sleek design ensures our booths can fit into spaces of different shapes and sizes. From tucked away to the main event, our booths can handle it.
ONLINE PHOTO SHARING
Our booths don’t only offer print-outs. All your amazing photos are also uploaded to our online gallery for you to download or reprint.
Your photos should be just as stylish as you. Our photo booths are fully customizable with templates for names, dates, and color schemes.
Online Photo Gallery
Social Media Sharing
- Memories That Last
- Fun For Everyone
- Customized Prints
- Post-Event Buzz
Upcoming Events? Book Now
IMMORTALIZE YOUR EVENT WITH a PHOTO BOOTH
The Importance of
Creating an Experience
No event should ever be forgettable. But how do you create lasting memories? The answer is photos. On that SONUS photo strip, a memory is captured. And every time a guest looks at that photo strip, they’re reminded of your awesome event. Which is one of the many reasons we always suggest adding a photo booth. All the best events have something for everyone. And adding a SONUS photo booth creates an experience every guest can participate in.
Our Photo Booth Packages
Craft an event that people will remember. With their SONUS photo strip, no guest will forget the awesome time they had. It’s not just a photo, it’s a memory.
Selfie BoothStarts At
- When added to any DJ package
- Unlimited sessions
- Customized templates
- Access to the online event gallery
- Set-up and break-down included
Detailed Pricing Information
Expand the sections below to read more detail about our pricing for each service.
Detailed DJ Services Pricing
- $895 Most dates. $995 for peak Saturdays in the months of April through October.
- Photo Booth - Starts at $450 Click here for more info
- Uplights - Starts at $450 Click here for more info
- LED Dance floor lighting - lighting that is synced to the beat of the music - $200
- Additional Hours - $95 per hour
- Ceremony in a Different Location - Required when you are using our microphone, our speakers, or having us play music for your ceremony outside on the same property, in a different room from the reception, or in the same room as the reception and we will be required to move or relocate equipment between the ceremony and the reception - $350
- Ceremony in the Same Location - Required when you are using our microphone, our speakers, or having us play music for your ceremony in the same room as the reception and we will not be required to move or relocate equipment between the ceremony and the reception - $150
- Extra Speakers - Suggested in your reception room for guest lists over 250 or for very large rooms - $95 per speaker
Detailed Photo Booth Pricing
- $450 when booked with DJ service
- $500 as a standalone service
- Prices are plus tax when prints or USB drive of photos are included
- All prices are plus tax when applicable
- On-site 2” x 6” prints - $350
- Nothing beats a take-home memento
- Backdrop - $50
- A simple sparkly backdrop available in gold or silver, red, blue, white, or black
- USB drive of photo booth photos - $29
- Delivered by mail after the event
- Upgrade to 4" x 6" prints - $99 for up to 5 hours
- $29 for each extra hour
- Completely custom print template - $49 and up
- You provide the design and we will work with you to get it working with our photo booth, or we can create something special just for you
- Prices vary based on the amount of customization desired
- Custom photo booth screen skins - $49 and up
- Want to totally brand our photo booth? We can make that work!
- Prices vary based on the amount of customization desired
Detailed Event Lighting Pricing
- $450 - when booked with DJ
- $500 - standalone service
Ryan was great to work with! He was organized, professional, and fun! We had a lot of specific details that we requested of him, and he remembered and executed them all! The music was great – we got a lot of compliments on it from guests. We loved the planning system they used! Fair price. Highly recommend.
Excellent across the board! Jillian was amazing. She was very attentive to details that we wanted, repeated info back to me to ensure accuracy, and was energetic and fun to work with. Everything came together perfectly- she helped make our day organized and personalized!
Jason at Sonus was AMAZING for our wedding. He was thorough with our preplanning meetings and was an all around nice guy to work with. He even helped with talking to our venue staff when I needed it. He kept the dance floor going and was did above and beyond what we asked. Sonus made our wedding the best party and a wonderful day!
Why SONUS Choose Photo Booth Rental?
Best in Columbus
How We Do It? Photobooth FAQs
“Boring” is the last word that should be used to describe your event. And it’s also the last word we’d use to describe our services. There should never be a risk that guests won’t have anything to do. That’s what makes boring events. But with a photo booth, there’s memories to be made for everybody.
What is a Walk-Through Photo Booth?
A walk-through photo booth does not have curtains or walls surrounding it. This means that your guest can just “walk through” the booth. It allows for more people per shot, encourages participation, and takes up less space
What is Photo Booth Idle Time?
Idle time is a service where we shut down your photo booth during a portion of your event (for example, during dinner). This allows you to not pay full-price for additional time outside of our four-hour package.
Are Props and Backdrops Provided?
We offer your choice of sparkly sequin backdrops for the walk-through booth. For props, we don’t think you’d want to wear the same props as hundreds of other guests. So we allow you to provide your own.
Why SONUS Photo Booths?
Our photo booths are modern, versitile, and above all, fun. With our open-air model, we’re bringing photo booths into the 21th century. With online photo sharing and customizable templates, we can perfectly match your theme or atmosphere.