How It Works
It’s as easy as it sounds. First, we want hear about you and your event. Then, we work with you to make it the best event possible. Every step of the way, we’re committed to making your event amazing.
We’d love to hear about what makes your event different. Show us your plans and we’ll show you how we can make it happen.
We take the stress out of the big day. Just show up, sit back, and watch your event come to life. We’ll handle everything.
The last step is the celebration! When the work and planning has paid off and we created the event of the year together.
Do you travel to my venue / the location where my event is?
Our service area is Franklin, Delaware, and Union counties in Ohio. We are unable to accept any events outside this service area.
I want your services for less than 5 hours. Can I get a lower price?
While we can accommodate your schedule, we don’t offer a discount for less than 5 hours.
How much is the deposit? What is the payment arrangement?
We charge a reservation fee of 1/3 of the total amount due. The reservation fee is non-refundable and is the fee you pay to book our services. It is applied towards your balance due.
There are two additional payments due after the reservation fee. One is due halfway between booking and the event, and the final due seven days before the event.
How do I book you?
Get started by clicking here! We require a face-to-face or video-chat meeting with your DJ prior to booking, along with a signed contract and a paid reservation fee. We will not send a contract until we have a meeting with you. We do not hold any dates without the signed contract and paid reservation fee.
My event is next year. How long is the pricing I see here good for?
Our pricing subject to change at any time without notice. The most current prices will be posted on this website.
After your initial meeting with us, we send you a quote that holds the current price for at least 48 hours. After the quote expires, the pricing displayed on this website will be the pricing charged.
If an event is rescheduled, pricing displayed on this website at the time of rescheduling will be the pricing charged.
Can I tell you what songs I want you to play? Will you take requests? Do you have my song?
We provide an online system to allow you to fill out our planning forms prior to your event. The system includes prompts for all of the special songs of the night, such as the first dance.
You can create your own request list of up to 20 songs that you want to hear at your event, in addition to songs for your first dance and other special moments.
We allow you to decide whether or not you would like your guests to be able to request songs.
Along with our extensive digital music library, we subscribe to services that provide music just for professional DJs, so we probably do have your song. But, if we don’t have your song, we will buy it. It just has to be available from one of the major online music stores or directly from the artist’s website.
Can you guarantee that my event will be a success?
While we cannot offer a guarantee of success, we will do everything we can to make it happen. Check out our reviews… they show that time after time we delivered a great experience for our clients. We know that there’s only one chance to get your wedding right, so here’s a few of the things we do every time for every event to make sure we deliver the same great experience for you:
- We meet with you in advance of the wedding to review your timeline and all of your special songs.
- We arrive early to set-up and test our equipment.
- We bring backup equipment loaded with your music and the most popular songs, ready for use in the event of a computer failure.
- Our sound system is strong enough to run with just one speaker in the event of a speaker failure.
- We will read your crowd and their reaction to different types of music and play what is working to keep people dancing.
What happens if the date gets changed or we need to cancel for some reason?
If we are available on your new date, all the money you paid goes towards your new date. There is a $200 rescheduling fee since we turned people away on your originally scheduled date.
Our cancellation policy is outlined in your contract. Here is a summary:
- If you need to cancel more than thirty days before the event, we can cancel your contract and if you have paid all of your payments due to that point, you have no further payments due. If you have any payments past due, those will be due upon cancellation.
- With cancellations made thirty days or less before the event, the total amount is still due in full at the time of cancellation.
- All payments are non-refundable. There will be no refunds in the event of a cancellation.