Creating Your Vision
Though we offer many amazing services, our pièce de résistance is our event DJing. Our job isn’t just to play music. Our job is to create experiences. And we’ve excelled in providing top-of-the-line music and the best experiences for events of all size. After seeing so many events suffer at the hands of mediocre DJs, we knew we had to take action. No one should have to worry if their DJ will be able to rock the house. So we strive to be the best MCs with the best music in Ohio.
Our Bread and Butter
Why SONUS DJs?
When planning an event there’s that nagging worry—will people dance? With some DJs, there’s a real possibility they won’t. We’ve even been guests at events like that. And we’ve witnessed how badly a lackluster DJ can affect the mood. So we decided no one should have to settle for that kind of mobile DJ. At SONUS, we’ve perfected the art of not only mixing music, but also of event hosting. That way no one ever has to settle for anything less than the absolute best.
We’re not the only ones that think we’re the best DJs in Ohio. SONUS Entertainment is an 11-time award winner. Enough said.
We’re not the type of DJs who just kick back. We’re focused on building the best event possible. During planning and day-of.
Focused On You
We want to create you vision. For us, the focus is working together to bring your vision to life. That’s why we work directly with every client.
Back Up Systems
Thousands of Songs
Best Looking DJs
- Music Selection
- Request Taking
- Vibe Setting
- Dance Floor Crowding
Upcoming Events? Book Now
We’ll Turn Up the Volume on Your Next Event
How We Create
The Absolute Best Events
Top-quality music, lighting, and MCing shouldn’t be reserved for nightclubs or arenas. We believe every single event deserves the best sound and music selection. And that’s how we DJ every event. From coffee houses to stadiums, we deliver club-quality entertainment across Ohio. Our goal is for every guest to leave your event wanting more. And we achieve that goal with hard work, talent, and experience.
OUR DJ PACKAGES
If you're looking for more than just the best music and MCing, take a look at what we offer. Save money and stress with one of our lighting packages.
Photo BoothStarts At
- For Selfie Booth when added to any DJ and Uplighting Package
- Can be upgraded to include high quality photo prints
- Starts as Selfie Booth, can be upgraded to Walk-Through
- Customizable photo template
- Online photo sharing and event planning
- The perfect addition to any event
DJ ServiceStarts At
- November 1 - March 31 or any day Sunday-Friday
- Saturdays April 1 - October 31 $100 more
- Up to 5 hours of DJ and MC service
- Sound system and wireless mic
- Same-site wedding ceremony coverage
- Online planning system
- Set-up and break-down included
- Travel to Franklin, Delaware, and Union Counties
- When combined with and DJ and Selfie Booth package
- For full control of the ambiance
- No restrictions on number of lights
- Colors to complement the venue
- High quality 9 Diode uplights
- Utilizes the space, the colors, and the music
- Perfect addition to any DJ or photo booth package
Detailed Pricing Information
Expand the sections below to read more detail about our pricing for each service.
Detailed DJ Services Pricing
- $795 Most dates. $895 for peak Saturdays in the months of April through October.
- Photo Booth - Starts at $300 Click here for more info
- Uplights - Starts at $300 Click here for more info
- LED Dance floor lighting - lighting that is synced to the beat of the music - $200
- Additional Hours - $95 per hour
- Ceremony in a Different Location - Required when your ceremony is outside or in a different room - includes one speaker and a wireless microphone - $200
- Extra Speakers - Suggested in your reception room for guest lists over 250 or for very large rooms - $75 per speaker
Detailed Photo Booth Pricing
- $300 When booked with DJ and uplighting services
- $350 when booked with DJ service
- $400 as a standalone service
- Prices are plus tax when prints or USB drive of photos are included
WALK-THROUGH PHOTO BOOTH
- $495 Most dates or when booked with a DJ
- $595 when booked as a standalone service on peak Saturdays in the months of April through October
- All prices are plus tax
- All prices are plus tax when applicable
- On-site 2” x 6” prints (selfie booth only - it’s included in the walk-through booth) - $200
- Nothing beats a take-home memento
- Additional hours (walk-through booth only) - $95
- Idle time (walk-through booth only) - $49 per hour, minimum 30 consecutive minutes
- Have us shut your photo booth down during certain parts of the night and pay less per hour if you want to extend your event by the same amount of time
- Backdrop (selfie booth only - it’s included in the walk-through booth) - $50
- A simple sparkly backdrop available in gold or silver
- Additional colors of red, blue, white, and black available only for the walk-through booth
- USB drive of photo booth photos - $29
- Delivered by mail after the event
- Upgrade to 4" x 6" prints - $99 for the base session, $29 for each extra hour
- Completely custom print template - $49 and up
- You provide the design and we will work with you to get it working with our photo booth, or we can create something special just for you
- Prices vary based on the amount of customization desired
- Custom photo booth screen skins - $49 and up
- Want to totally brand our photo booth? We can make that work!
- Prices vary based on the amount of customization desired
Detailed Event Lighting Pricing
- $300 - when booked with DJ and Selfie Booth
- $350 - when booked with DJ
- $400 - standalone service
Ryan was great to work with! He was organized, professional, and fun! We had a lot of specific details that we requested of him, and he remembered and executed them all! The music was great – we got a lot of compliments on it from guests. We loved the planning system they used! Fair price. Highly recommend.
Excellent across the board! Jillian was amazing. She was very attentive to details that we wanted, repeated info back to me to ensure accuracy, and was energetic and fun to work with. Everything came together perfectly- she helped make our day organized and personalized!
Jason at Sonus was AMAZING for our wedding. He was thorough with our preplanning meetings and was an all around nice guy to work with. He even helped with talking to our venue staff when I needed it. He kept the dance floor going and was did above and beyond what we asked. Sonus made our wedding the best party and a wonderful day!
How SONUS Makes Every Event Memorable
Ohio’s Best DJs
How Do We Do It? Disc Jockey FAQs
The Best Service
Creating memorable events isn’t just about playing the right music. While that’s a big part of it, it’s only a piece. Success comes from creating experiences guests will remember for years. Which is exactly what we accomplish through working with all our clients one-on-one.
How Do I Pick My Music?
You’re welcome to create your own request list of songs that you want to hear at your event. We provide an online system to completely plan you whole event. You can also decide whether or not we accept requests.
How Do I Book My DJ?
We require a face-to-face meeting with your DJ prior to booking, along with a signed contract and a paid reservation fee. We want to meet you and hear about what makes your event unique. After our meeting we send over a contract.
How Long Before My Event Should I Book A DJ?
Many people book their DJ 12-18 months in advance. While that kind of time isn’t always required, earlier is always better. You don’t want to have found the perfect DJ and then have them be booked up on your big day!
Why SONUS DJs?
After 4 “Best of” awards and hundreds of 5 star reviews, it’s safe to say we’re doing something right. Our couples and clients always tell us it wouldn’t have been the same with a different DJ. We take a tailored and personal approach with each and every client, and the results are undeniable.
Party of the Year: Just Push Play
Three time winner:
The Knot Best of Weddings